Sunday, January 6, 2008

A New Adventure







Derek and I have tried to go cross country skiing twice before and never ended up making it because the first time we left before finding out that chains were required on the pass and we didn't have any. We ended up turning around. The second time we got out too late because we had a couple of apartments to check out and by the time we were done with that it was already 12:30. The third time was the charm. We got up this morning, got ready to go and headed for Stevens Pass. Cross country skiing is a lot of fun but will take a few times to get used to it. We found out that it is quite a good work out as well! We also found out that two and a half hours is PLENTY!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

One weird winter I had to be a cross country ski instructor. I went twice before I had to teach my first class (of foreign students) So you're well on your way to being experts! :) It is a great workout and I agree that 2 1/2 hours is more than enough! Congrats on your new skills!