Monday, April 14, 2008

A Beautiful Weekend...or Saturday at least!







The weather we had on Saturday was absolutely beautiful!! My mom saw where it hit 82 degrees in downtown Seattle and I believe her because Derek and I spent the afternoon at Alkai Beach, along with every other person living in Seattle, and I was able to wear a tank top and NOT be cold! I know, amazing. We had a lot of fun enjoying the sun and warm weather. We walked around a little bit, drank some bubble tea, skipped some rocks, and enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the cascade mountains and the city from across the Puget Sound.


Saturday night we went to a bar in downtown Seattle for our friend Erin's 25th birthday. It was a fun party with lots of people and lots of karaoke. The crowd was very lucky to hear Derek sing "The Wheels on the Bus!" Along with the song we even got to see the arm and body motions that went along with the song. All I can say is it was pretty entertaining!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

So, did you sing the verse about the grandma's on the bus going "knit, knit, knit"?

Derek said...

I don't remember the grandma part. Are there multiple versions of the song?