
I just wanted to take some time to tell my mom thanks! She is the most wonderful person I know and I can't even put into words how much I love her and how much I appreciate everything she has done for me and my family. My mom is truly my best friend, and I absolutely love spending time with her. We not only have that mother/daughter relationship, but we have that best friends relationship as well. I feel so lucky to have that kind of bond with my mom knowing that a lot of people don't get to experience that closeness that we have. We can talk about everything and can also spend hours just hanging out, not necessarily doing anything. My relationship with her is so important to me and I hope that I can create the same relationship with my daughter one day. The kind where she feels so comfortable around me, can have just as much fun with me as she does with her friends (even through the teenage years), can come to me for anything and won't worry that I will judge or get mad, can feel like she doesn't have to hide anything, and can be completely open and honest. I love you so much mom; you really are the best!
1 comment:
Thank you, Lacie!! I am truly thankful that God made me your 'mom'!! You are a delightful daughter, and I love you very much.
Mom
Post a Comment