Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Addition to our Family (Derek)

Nope....not a little Derek, it's a puppy! That's right, I fell for it. Lacie has been talking about wanting a puppy for a while. She wouldn't always come right out and say that she wanted a dog, but she would send me instant messages with pictures of dogs while I was at work. I decided that I would get a dog as soon as we found a good one and we found 3 good ones online! So I surprised Lacie with a trip to an adoption agency. When I told her that I wanted to go there, she said "you better not be making this up!" Well I wasn't making it up...and we came home with an eight week old Lab (we don't know what the dad is so we aren't sure what she is just yet). Anyway, we named her Lilly even though my brother-in-law named his daughter Lilly first. Actually we named her Peyton (Lacie LOVES One Tree Hill) but we told Lacie's family that her name is Lilly. Here she is:

Now the LONG nights will begin. We are yet to get her to go potty off of our deck...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay!! Hooray for puppies! Good luck with the training. Glad Lacie wore you down. Ha ha. She looks like a pretty little girl. I'm confused though-is it Peyton or Lilly?