On Sunday we decided to take Peyton to the beach to introduce her to all the exciting things that can be found there. I would have to say that Peyton's highlights were digging in the sand and playing with dead, old crab. I know, kinda disgusting so we discouraged the crab play! There was this Golden doodle there, which is a golden retriever and poodle mix That dog was the funniest dog and had the best personality ever. She was just so funny to watch! She was very social bouncing from dog to dog, and swimming in the ocean and then rolling in the sand. That dog was great entertainment, but I don't think I would ever want to own one because she was extremely hyper and seemed to be quite a handful!



2 comments:
Dogs, water, sand, sunshine and friends...........can't ask for a better day.
next time you see a crazy dog mix take a picture for me...
Post a Comment