
I know, it has been over a month since I have posted anything. Let me update you on a few things:
We really enjoyed the beautiful weather in September! We went on a couple of hikes and spent a couple of Saturday evenings out at my aunt and uncles house around a campfire.
Derek took his GMAT and got a 700! Now he is working his butt off applying for grad school and writing essays that are all due by the end of October. He has two turned in, two more due on Wednesday, and then one more after that. He is applying to Northwestern, Cornell, Harvard, Dartmouth, and Virginia. He just got back this Wednesday after a last minute trip to New Hampshire to have an interview with Dartmouth. Let's just say things have been crazy busy!!
I have started doing evening bootcamps for Derek's co-workers a couple of times a week.
Peyton and Gunther are both doing well. Petyon is a little over 6 months now and I think she is almost done growing. She is going to be a small dog, which is ok with me, probably topping out at around 50 pounds. Gunther seems to be completely used to Peyton, but is still continuing to chew on the carpet! He is so stubborn.



2 comments:
Nicely done Derek!
Congrats on your GMAT.
Post a Comment