Monday, April 20, 2009

A sunny Seattle is a beautiful Seattle

Yes, I complain about the rain and the clouds that cover Seattle what seems like most of the year. However, when it is sunny and somewhat warm here, there really is no other place I would rather be. Seattle is a gorgeous place with beautiful mountains that surround it, as well as all the unique buildings that are in it. Except for the 7 or 8 years that I lived in Spokane, I have lived in Seattle all my life and consider it my home. Oh, and you see Mt. Rainier in the background? Derek tends to claim that it is "his mountain," but I want to set the record straight. Despite what he thinks or says, it is "my mountain." Growing up in Renton, I was able to see Mt. Rainier every day from my house and that is one view that I will never forget. Okay, maybe not every day, but every sunny or partly sunny day!

*You may be wondering where all these random posts are starting to come from and what the point of them are. Well, Derek has started to pick random pictures and sending them to me and my job is to blog about them. It actually is quite fun and even challenging at times. I never know what is going to be sent my way next, so if they start to get really random and don't even really seem to have a point or make sense, that is the reason why.

No comments: