Last night Derek and I were very lucky to receive Sounders tickets from one of my dad's friends from work. I was extremely excited because I had been saying how I wanted to go to at least one more game before we moved next month. It was also so nice to get out for the evening and enjoy some time with Derek. It was the first time for me since Braedon was born! Thanks for babysitting mom!! The game was very exciting as we got to see 6 goals scored. Unfortunately it ended in a 3-3 tie, even though the Sounders were up 3-1 for a while. The tickets were also inclusive, which meant that all food was free! You can bet Derek was excited for that and pretty much got one of everything! Overall it was a very fun night and I really appreciate the help from Dave, mom, and dad for making it happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment