Haircut! Braedon's hair had started to fall out on the sides of his head leaving him with a patch of hair on the back of his head that stuck straight up. Megan was able to find us some good clippers and Derek was pretty excited about this. He came out of the bathroom one morning with a shaved chest and legs! I was a little surprised about the legs, but he insists that you can see his bulging calf muscles much better now. Since he ran out of things to shave on his own body and I wasn't going to let him touch me with the clippers, he went after innocent Braedon and that crazy hair of his. Braedon was a trooper and didn't cry at all during the process. I will also admit that it looks a lot better! No more old man hair!
Before:
1 comment:
Love it! Thanks again for having us up for the forth. We had a great time. Sorry you were so sick.
Post a Comment