Monday, August 31, 2009

Dog Park

Today I took Peyton to the dog park so she could burn off some energy. Since most parks around here don't allow dogs I usually end up taking her for a good 45 minute walk in the morning around the neighborhood, but when you are a 1 1/2 year old puppy, a walk doesn't tire you out. Peyton enjoyed running around, chasing her frisbee and playing with the other dogs. I feel bad because Peyton doesn't get as much attention from me as she used to. Before Braedon arrived, I would take her out for walks everyday and we would go to the dog park quite often.




Derek found Peyton on the bench of our patio yesterday afternoon people watching. Now if she only did this quietly I wouldn't mind so much and it is actually quite cute, but Peyton has a barking problem.




Here she is guarding Braedon's room while he is napping. Actually Derek was playing fetch with her down the hallway and decided to throw all of her rope toys but Peyton couldn't decide which one to bring back.




No comments: