
I love seeing my two guys hanging out together! I just want to say that Derek is a great dad and husband! Even though he is very busy with school, come 9:30 he drops whatever he is doing and is in Baeo's room reading him a story followed by a couple songs and ending with a good cuddle and kiss goodnight. The whole time we have been here, he has only missed one bedtime routine and that was because he was at school until 1 am working on a group presentation. That is a great father in my eyes and I love watching the two of them together!
1 comment:
That is so sweet. And can I say crazy that Derek is a dad! I'm sure you don't think so but he is my little brother and I can't get over it for some reason. I guess I better though since he is doing a bang-up job!
Post a Comment