We have been coaching Baeo on proper technique to climb up and down things (read the couch and other furniture that he happens to be intrigued by) and it seems that he has learned quite a bit. In fact, he just completed his first lead climb only a few weeks after Auntie Musashi.
Don’t worry, he did have a spotter that was paying close attention (you should have heard Braedon calling out his climbing commands…fyi, deeedee must mean climbing).
He loved every minute of it!
I sure do love this kid!
3 comments:
What a darling baby you have there! And who took those excellent photos? :)
It was so great to have you stay with us for a few days. I hope the rest of your trip is lovely.
That's funny Derek. However, it's not a lead climb as there is no rope. It's either a high-ball boulder problem (tall) or a free solo (super tall). Just so he can keep his accomplishments straight.
I stand corrected and I guess that since he did it without a rope then he must be even more intense than Musashi! We'll go with it being a high-ball boulder problem although with his mad skills it didn't seem to be too much of a problem.
Post a Comment