Friday, August 20, 2010

Sigh….

We are finally back in Ithaca and I have to say it does feel good to be home.  Especially after being in the car for 4 days straight.  When I last posted we had a house full of about 22 people.  It was very fun and chaotic at the same time.  That number slowly dwindled and before we knew it, it was time for us to leave as well.  I’m just going to go through some highlights with you, okay?

Okay!

My cousin has a baby boy that is two days younger than Braedon and it was fun watching these two interact for 2 weeks.

IMG_6384 IMG_6334

We celebrated Derek’s birthday with our very first night away together since Braedon was born.  We went to Whidbey Island and biked around it and then just relaxed.

IMG_6362

Braedon learned a new trick.

IMG_6331

That is talent right there folks.

We drove all around Michigan on our way home and saw all of the Great Lakes.

IMG_6412 IMG_6414 IMG_6425

We went through parts of Ontario, Canada.

IMG_6426 IMG_6429

Braedon came down with pneumonia a couple days before we had to leave and we found out he was allergic to amoxicillin part way through.

IMG_6400 

Poor thing!  He broke out in a horrible rash, but after a trip to urgent care in Duluth, MI, a change in antibiotics and a few doses of Benadryl, he was back to normal.

I saw the best thing ever!

IMG_6436

Oh, and we also saw Niagara Falls…

IMG_6437 IMG_6439

which actually was a lot smaller than I expected.

We finally made it home and Baeo got right back to business.

IMG_6448 IMG_6449

He was pretty excited to see that his swing made it back home with us.

No comments: