Adi will be three weeks on Thursday!
15: Number of times Adi has pooped or peed on someone while getting her diaper changed. It doesn’t matter how long you wait to change her after a feeding, she will poop or pee on you. I’m afraid to change her diaper…every time.
4.15: The record for the number of hours of consecutive sleep at night.
2:15: How often Adi eats during the day, on average.
8.15: How much Adi weighed at her check up last week. She was 7.3 pounds at birth. A very good eater indeed!
Adi also rocks at tummy time. I think we are going to have an early mover on our hands. She is already really good at holding up her head, and her legs and feet just go crazy when she is on her stomach.
We are loving having my mom here. She has been so helpful and I don’t know what I’m going to do when she leaves. I think she is the main reason for no emotional breakdowns…yet. My sister Jenny has been very helpful as well. Her and Braedon are good buds and she helps keep him entertained.
Braedon is starting to do better. We only had one really rough day this week, but overall I think he is starting to get used to our new little addition.
On Saturday we ventured out to Monteray and went to the aquarium. Braedon had an absolute blast! He loves fish and water and this proved to be a very fun treat for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment