Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin painting

Yesterday we did a fun little craft that Braedon absolutely loved!

IMG_9117

We painted pumpkins!

IMG_9119

Look at that concentration.  He picked those little pumpkins out when we went to the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago and has been carrying them around the house ever since.  I don’t dare try to put them up and use them for decoration.

IMG_9124

Not surprisingly he used up all the paint.

IMG_9122

Adilyn supervised…

IMG_9128

Although she could have done better.  I turned my head for 10 seconds and Braedon was licking his pumpkin.

IMG_9123

Adi thinks he may not be the sharpest tool in the shed.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Ryan and I laughed out loud at the last sentence. And now Carter is saying, "What's so funny? I didn't read it." I love these pictures. Pumpkin painting is so much easier than pumpkin carving.