Since November is the month of giving thanks and celebrating Thanksgiving, I thought I would take some time to write down what I am thankful for at this point in my life.
First of all I am thankful for an amazing husband!
I don’t know how I got so lucky and I thank God everyday for him. He is the most understanding, caring, supportive, compassionate, and wonderful person I know. To top it off, it turns out he is a pretty awesome dad too! I sure do love this guy!
I am also thankful for these two.
Braedon is the sweetest little guy and makes me laugh every day. He brings so much joy and excitement into this house. I can’t imagine life without him. Then there’s Adilyn. I fell in love with her the second I saw her. She is an absolute doll and would cuddle or listen to you talk to her all day long. She is starting to make cute little cooing noises and smiles constantly, which makes me melt.
I am also thankful for the opportunity to be able to stay at home with Baeo and Adi.
I love being able to be there for them every day, watch them grow, figure out new things, and see them through all of their firsts.
Not to mention, have a little fun!
I am also incredibly thankful for my parents, brother and sister.
My family is very close and I know that we will always be there for each other.
My parents are the most supportive and selfless people I know.
My family is not only family to me, but they are friends, and I love that!
I’m thankful for my friends.
Because everyone needs laughter in their lives.
Or a shoulder to lean on if needed.
I am thankful for the ability to run! Running is my me time, my outlet and I don’t know what I would do if there ever came a day where I physically could not do it. I love to run! Because of that, I am also thankful for Remicade. If it weren’t for Remicade I would not be able to train for and run a marathon with my brother and dad. Well I could but there would also need to be a porta potty following closely behind on a truck or something….and then I would be thankful for a porta potty because nobody likes to poop there pants in public.
Last, but certainly not least, I am thankful to have God in my life. Without him I would feel completely lost and for him I am thankful.
What are you thankful for?
1 comment:
Lacie, I love this post, so sweet and very well written.
Post a Comment