Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa Success!!

IMG_9459_edited-1

Yesterday we took Braedon to go see Santa.  He was very excited to sit on his lap and tell him what he wanted for Christmas.  I honestly didn’t know how it would go considering what happened last year.

2010_Dec_IMG_7279_edited-1

Well this year my big, brave boy went right up to Santa, sat on his lap with no problems, and told him that he needed a new bike because his is broken, hot wheel cars and a race track.

IMG_9458_edited-1

Adi was making sure this was the real Santa by testing out how tough his beard was.  She had quite the grip and luckily she didn’t ruin Christmas for her brother or all the other little kids.

IMG_9460_edited-1

I sat on Derek’s lap and asked for a massage….just a massage this year!  Last year I asked for one too except 9 months later I also got an Adi.

After we sat on Santa’s lap Derek and Braedon got to ride the Christmas train…

IMG_9466

while Adi waited patiently.

IMG_9469_edited-1

Her hair band in this picture cracks me up.  She must have messed it up while she was finding her thumb.

Now for some extra cuteness…

IMG_9451_edited-1

Love!  Daddy’s little girl.

And the Baeo taking over Adi’s toys with all his cars.  Braedon seems to think what's his is his and what’s Adi’s is also his.

2 comments:

Ashley Garnier said...

Perhaps you should rethink asking for another massage (unless you're ready for baby #3!).

Amberly said...

Adi is so adorable! I'm glad the Santa visit was a success.