Sunday, May 20, 2012

You got sand where?

IMG_1058

Today was a wonderful day!  We took a break from house hunting and went to Carmel to play at the beach.  Everyone had fun!  Peyton ran her little hear out, Braedon played in the sand, Adi ate the sand, I went for a run on the beach, and Derek hung out, watched the kids play, and played as well.

IMG_1062

IMG_1059

IMG_1093

I ran about 6 miles and decided to include some sandy hill sprints.  To get down to the beach, there is a pretty steep hill and Derek challenged me to it.

IMG_1070

Then he said he bet I couldn’t carry Braedon up the hill.  Was that another challenge?

IMG_1080

Derek ran one too, just to prove he could.

IMG_1073

Peyton thought we were stupid, but didn’t mind all the running.

After my run there was some serious sand castle making.  Too bad, they didn’t stand a chance with the Branado.

IMG_1066

IMG_1051

IMG_1092

IMG_1056

IMG_1079

On a side note, running 6 miles in the sand, barefoot, when your poor feet aren’t used to it might result in nasty blood blisters on your toes.

IMG_1089

Your welcome.  I know you wanted to see a picture of my nasty foot.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

The ocean is calling to me, through your pictures...