Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wine Country

Yesterday morning we headed up to Sonoma to enjoy the day wine tasting.  Before we left, we researched some of the kid friendly wineries and they did not disappoint.  I would say that fun was had by all!
Before we could start tasting, we needed to make sure everyone had a full belly.
033
The first winery we went to had animals, scooters, and other games outside for the kids.
034
036
038
The second winery had big barrels of wine to drink…or just look at.
039
At the Sonoma Wine Shop Braedon had a bit of a crush on our host.  He drew her a picture and told her that "you are pretty".
046
After eating lunch and visiting another tasting room, we let the kids play at the park for a bit.
049
053
Then it was on to another winery.
060
062
All the wine was really good!
Maybe a little too good.
068
I was banned from baby duty for the rest of the trip.
079
I don’t understand why either.  (I had to make a quick trip into Starbucks that ended up taking way too long and I came out to Lacie helping Braedon pee on the Jeep tire in the Starbucks parking lot... - Derek)
065
On our way home we went over the Golden Gate Bridge.
087
092
We had a great day spent up in wine country!
086

No comments: