Monday, July 9, 2012

10 Months!

021

This little lady was 10 months old on the first!

016

I seriously can’t believe how fast she is growing.  It makes me a little sad!

030

Her personality is definitely making an appearance and I have a feeling she is going to be our drama queen, and that three year old who has a fit on the ground in the middle of the ice cream aisle kicking and screaming.  

IMG_1566

She is spunky, demanding, loud, and the cutest little girl I have ever seen!  She is going to keep me busy for sure!

IMG_1508

Milestones:

-She says “mama” on a regular basis

-Is crawling everywhere and has mastered going up the stairs

-She pulls herself up onto furniture or whatever she can get her hands on and has started cruising.

-She has 6 teeth!!

-She is communicating a lot more by signing milk, all done, and will respond with, “yeah.”

-If you take something from her that she wants she will LET YOU KNOW!

-She LOVES her brother

I sure do love this girl!

IMG_1090

No comments: