Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Homeless

So, we have been homeless for about 3 weeks now.  I’ve always wondered what homeless people do with their day.  We are lucky enough to have my parents take us in…because I don’t know what we would do without our I-Pads.

IMG_1720

Right Adi?

IMG_1721

If Adi sees an I-Pad lying around and you are in her way, she WILL knock you down to get to it.  This girl is a brute, just sayin.

We also got to visit with great grandma and great grandpa.

IMG_1736

Four generations on one couch.

IMG_1737

Braedon sucked great grandma into the movie UP.

IMG_1726

While Adi has been trying to climb up me.

IMG_1730

Constantly.

IMG_1747

Hopefully when she starts walking this growth I call Adi might go away.

We have also been testing out some new looks for fall.

IMG_1740

IMG_1739

Can you say giddy up?

To sum it up, we have been having fun being homeless, but are anxiously awaiting for the day we move into our new home.  To update you all, we bought a new house on Snoqualmie Ridge that has yet to be built.  The cool thing about this is we are building our dream home!  We are very excited and can’t wait until it is done, which wont be until February.  With that said, we will be renting in Redmond for the next six months until our house is ready.

Other than that, not much else to report here.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Congrats! Super happy for you guys! Where in Redmond are you moving?