On Sunday I took the kids to a pumpkin patch in Carnation. It was a beautiful day and I'm not sure how many more days of sun we are going to be having, so I decided to take advantage of it! Derek was out of town, so I was lucky enough to have my friend Jenny come along.
We rode a train, some other rides, had some lunch, and picked out our pumpkins. It was a very fun morning!
I think Adi's favorite part was all of the pumpkins! She loved crawling all over them.
I tried to talk her into a cute little one, but obviously it wasn't big enough for her.
She wanted one she could ride.
Who knew pumpkins could be so entertaining!
Braedon is really into bones and the human body right now, so I thought a picture with the skeleton was fitting.
Fall is here!! I love this time of year! In addition to the pumpkin patch, we have enjoyed spending lots of time at the park and going on lots of walks looking at and crunching leaves.
No comments:
Post a Comment