Thursday, June 6, 2013

Provided by Facebook

Okay, so I have been a total slacker!  I know, I haven't posted since Braedon's birthday and that was like a month ago.  The lack of posts doesn't mean we haven't been doing anything.  We have been having a blast and have been very busy.  I just haven't taken any pictures, other then from my phone.  I am 2 months post surgery #1 and I am feeling so good!  With only 5 weeks until my next surgery, which is supposedly an even harder recovery, I feel like I need to do everything now!  We have settled in and love our neighborhood.  We've made some new friends and have been just enjoying living out here.  I would say we all have adjusted so well.  

Now for some pictures!  A few weeks ago we traveled to Kennewick to see Derek's side of the family and to get some pictures taken by friends of ours.  She did a great job!  Here is a picture of Baeo and her little 4 year old daughter.  Future couple?


Here is a glimpse of the photo shoot.
 Now on to some complete randomness, but I feel like I need to document something.  I get stressed, which is completely ridiculous, when there is too big of a gap of time in our blog.  Again, my goal is to keep this going until the kids graduate high school and then to make it into a book for their keeping.

So here's Adi.  On the table.  Digging into a bag of chocolate.  Pretty typical.
 Baeo showing me his awesome dance moves on the deck.
 And driving a car at the outlets.
 Adi sucking on Derek's flosser.  Hey, I need to shower and I don't want to give her mine:)  Whatever keeps her occupied and from trying to push her way into the shower.
 So, the mornings are a little bright when the sun is actually shining and we don't have any kind of blinds in the house.  Both kids will wear their sunglasses at breakfast.  Pretty smart if you ask me.
 This was Memorial Day and the kids wanted to pick out their outfits for the day.  We didn't leave the house.
 All ready for church and they didn't get much of a say of what to wear.  I'm trying to teach Baeo what matches and what doesn't.  You should see the outfits he puts together.
 Sweet thing lovin her some hummus.
 And some dog treats.
 This week has felt like summer!  The kids played on the deck with bowls of water for hours.
 They also spent quite a bit of time hammering away at a block of ice.  Hey whatever keeps them occupied.  And gets them tired:)

So there you have it!  A little bit of what we've been doing.  I'll try to get some real pictures for next time!

No comments: