Yesterday Adi turned two! She made sure to get the day started early and was up at 6. Derek got her out of her crib and came back to bed. When we both came downstairs, all her presents were already open. Miss Independent, or should I say Miss, "I do myself."
We had a low key day at home with just us and my best friends Jenny and Shelley, followed by Pam, who is pretty much family:)
Post nap snuggles, which are the best, followed by cupcakes! This year I decided to do that over cake just because it was just us, so I thought a cupcake each would be the perfect amount.
I picked out 7 different unique flavors from out local cupcake shop, and we split them all up and had a little piece of each.
Adi wasn't sure what to do with the candles and kept trying to touch them. She finally blew them out.
Once the candles were blown out, she obviously knew what to do.
This girl can down sweets, especially chocolate, like its her job.
Mmmmm....finger lickin good!
Happy Birthday Adilyn! You are so loved and such a wonderful addition to our family. I just can't believe it has already been two years! The time does fly.
This morning we got up and took the kids to the Seattle Aquarium.
They loved seeing all the different kinds of fish and touching all the different sea life.
This age is so much fun!
They even got to test out some scuba diving equipment, which was hilarious. Especially when they tried to walk.
We had a great Labor Day weekend filled with relaxation, finishing up house projects that have been lingering, and catching up with good friends!



















No comments:
Post a Comment