Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall is here!!!

Que teenage girl screams.  I love this time of year!!!  Yesterday we took the kids to Remlinger Farm, which is an awesome farm that is open all year round, but is the most fun during the month of October. They have rides, a petting zoo, a hay maze and place to jump and play, and so much more for our little ones.  The kids had a blast!  Adilyn was actually big enough to ride the roller coaster and she obviously loved it.  It was so fun to watch how excited she was.




It was a beautiful day and we even got to have Aunt Jen come along and join us for all the fall fun!  Her and Braedon are fair ride buddies every year, and it was fun seeing them back on the rides together again.

When I was younger, my favorite part was obviously partaking in all the rides and fun.  Now my favorite part, as I have said many times before, is watching the joy and excitement on my kids' faces and through their happy squeals as they partake in these experiences.  Priceless I tell you, priceless.

After the rides, we moved on to the hay and had a blast.  Adi left with hay everywhere, and I mean everywhere.



This was a huge hit!


 Adi photo bombed this one:)
After all the fun, it was time to hit up the pumpkins for our obligatory pumpkin pictures, which never turn out.




It was a perfect day!!

No comments: