
You may be asking how it is so special, considering it's a holiday about a stupid groundhog looking at it's shadow. In 2008 and forever after it will always be known as the day that Derek and I tied the knot!
That's right people! After months of trying to figure out the date we have finally come to the conclusion that February 2, 2008 would be a good time. However I will apologize ahead of time if you are all sweating at the wedding because I have the heat blasting because it is soo cold and rainy out!
The wedding will take place in Everett, WA at Floral Hall in Forest Park. It took us a while to find the perfect place to get married, and then one weekend after checking out a couple of halls we came across a retired park ranger that told us about a place in the park. Starting to feel a little desperate we decided to go check out the place and absolutely fell in love! This place brings out both of our personalities as it has a woodsy cabin like feel to it, and not to mention the place is beautiful!
Even though the wedding is still six months away, not actually being in Washington to plan it makes me a little nervous. There is still quite a bit to do and I'm afraid that it is going to creep up on us a month before. However, I have great family and friends that are helping with the whole planning process so I'm not too worried about it. I don't think Derek is losing sleep over it either!
We will keep you updated on the whole wedding planning thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment