
It was another Friday night and Derek and I were sitting on the couch watching some T.V when he asked if he wanted me to paint my nails. I was a little shocked with the question at first, but I totally jumped on it! I had to take a picture because it just looked so funny, but he did a great job!
6 comments:
Lacie promised that she would never tell anyone about this...well maybe I made that up. The good news is that now no one will believe her when she says bad things about me! ;)
Just FYI for next time...if it is supposed to be a secret, don't let her take a picture. That's a little hint I've picked up over the years. :) Way to be nice, though.
I guess that I better start hiding the camera!
oh boy! :)
Hey Katie...YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS! Let's see if you can get a picture of Brian painting your toe nails.
you're right I'm just jealous! :) hee hee I would've taken you up on the offer too
Post a Comment