

Derek has started to get back into riding his bikes again. The last few weeks he has been either road biking or mountain biking on a consistent basis and I can tell he is really enjoying it again, which makes me happy too. I wish I was more of a biker so we could go on more rides together, but the extremely bumpy trails always leave me cranky at the end of the ride. I think I will just stick to my running!
One thing that really cracks me up is the crazy gear that takes Derek about 20 minutes to get into. Maybe I just don't understand considering when I work out all I have to do to get ready is put on my running shoes. Derek on the other hand, well he has his biking gloves, his biking shoes, and then all of this funny looking spandex clothing that covers him from head to toe. I'm sorry, but I have to admit that I give him a lot of crap for wearing spandex! But on the other hand, if the spandex are to protect his body for if he ever crashes, which I hope NEVER happens, then I'm glad he wears. And Derek, you know I love you! I just like to give you a hard time for wearing spandex!!
2 comments:
Hey Derek...Nice SPANDEX.
Lacie I'm not sure if Derek has ever told you about Chadd Ottley, the dog, and the wreck. If he hasn't have him tell you and INSIST on seeing the picture of him in the kitchen shirt off with one of my parents picking gravel out of his skin.
Just curious, how many items of spandex does Derek own?
Post a Comment