The Life We Lead
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys.
Congratulations!
Holy Cow! That is fabulous! I can't wait to meet the little sea monkey.
Well, congratulations you guys! That's great news! Oh, and P.S., we must've watched the bike crash video like 15 times. It's funny EVERY time.:)
Yay!!! Congrats! And i'm gonna have to agree with Kyle about the bike crash...funny EVERY time!
Congrats! I am so happy for you both!!
Wondered how long it would take for you guys to start a fwmily. Grandma Deane and I send our love and congratulations. Keep us informed as to what when you find out. That is if you findout ahead of time.
That a boy Derek. Congrats!
YEA ! ! ! ! ! !I an so very very happy for you two!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys.
Congratulations!
Holy Cow! That is fabulous! I can't wait to meet the little sea monkey.
Well, congratulations you guys! That's great news! Oh, and P.S., we must've watched the bike crash video like 15 times. It's funny EVERY time.:)
Yay!!! Congrats! And i'm gonna have to agree with Kyle about the bike crash...funny EVERY time!
Congrats! I am so happy for you both!!
Wondered how long it would take for you guys to start a fwmily. Grandma Deane and I send our love and congratulations. Keep us informed as to what when you find out. That is if you findout ahead of time.
That a boy Derek. Congrats!
YEA ! ! ! ! ! !
I an so very very happy for you two!
Post a Comment