Every morning, just like Derek and myself, Gunther looks forward to enjoying his daily toast. While Derek takes his shower, I head into the kitchen and get breakfast ready for the both of us. It always consists of either toast with peanut butter and banana or whole grain waffles with peanut butter and banana. If you can't tell, I LOVE this combo and it has rubbed off on Derek too. Anyways, before I get breakfast ready I will let Gunther out of his cage and he will immediately come to the kitchen doorway and patiently wait for his toast. Rabbits love stale toast, so I just leave the heals out in a bowl for them to harden.
I don't know what got into him yesterday, but instead of waiting in the doorway he decided to wait on the armrest of the chair. It's like he was expecting me to bring him his toast!. So, I brought it too him and captured a couple of pictures of Gunther enjoying his toast and his coma state afterwards.


Good thing leather is easy to clean!
2 comments:
I know this has almost nothing to do with your post but the thing that popped into my mind was, "silly rabbit, trix are for kids".
My boys still talk about Gunther. I don't know if you remember but they took a bunch of pictures of him when you and Derek stopped at our house on your way to Kansas. They love those pictures. Happy Thanksgiving.
Hey, that's okay Derek. We actually felt bad because we were going to try and catch up with you guys while over there and we got busy and didn't do it. So, we're slackers all around.:) How's that baby coming along? Hope all is well with both of you. Can't wait to meet Lacey one of these days.
Post a Comment