We had our ultrasound today to do measurements to check for Down Syndrome and hopefully to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. First of all, all the measurements came back normal and the baby looks healthy. It took awhile to get a view of the crotch area with the way the baby was positioned, but we finally got a good view to determine that we are having a boy!I now know why I never got the break from having to pee in the middle of the night too. The baby is sitting very low and I swear he has been sitting on my bladder! Also, I have been feeling the baby move on a regular basis for over a week now and that is a really cool feeling! I think he especially likes it when I sing Christmas songs in the car. Either that or he is trying to cover his ears! I like to believe he was dancing along with his mama though;) I thought for sure it was going to be a girl and we have quite a long list of girl names, so we need to start working on some boy names. Derek is very excited to be having a son as well!!
4 comments:
Congrats. Apparently our family is meant to be made of boys.
Now don't go telling Derek is right too often - it will definitely go to his head. And after all he did have a 50/50 shot at being right this time.
Congratulations!
That's awesome you guys! We loved having a boy first. They're a handful, but they're so fun!
Congrats! Boys are so much fun!! Too bad Derek had to be right though- I suppose it has to happen once in a while.
Post a Comment