Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank You!!

I just wanted to say, thank you Amberly for the wonderful Christmas presents! I especially loved the quilt you made for Baby Peterson! Homemade gifts from the heart are the best and baby will get good use out of it.I wanted to say thanks to Mom Peterson for all the Christmas presents! We especially loved the marshmellow guns! The girls had a lot of fun attacking the boys one night...the dogs loved the marshmellows as well:)
Despite being stranded at my parents' house for most of the time, we had a very nice Christmas with my family! Thanks for taking us all in and digging our car out of the snow mom and dad!!

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Lacie you are so welcome! I am glad that you like the quilt. It sounds like you have a crazy amount of snow up there... good luck with that.