
This last Tuesday the playgroup decided to meet up at Iron Kettle Farm, which was about 30 minutes outside of Ithaca. After looking it up online, I think I was more excited than the kids! Where was this place when I was looking for a corn maze last week? Anyways, it was a lot of fun and there was lots of stuff for the kids to do. We walked through an exhibit of pumpkins that were made up into scenes of nursery rhymes and Disney movies. It was pretty entertaining to walk through. After that we took a hay ride and then fed the kids lunch. We might go back tomorrow so Derek can go because they have a corn maze too!


Braedon did very well and I think he enjoyed himself!

He loved the hayride, but I'm not sure he was crazy about me putting him on a bunch of pumpkins.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great time. He is sure growing. Love you guys!
Mom P
Post a Comment