Derek and I are going to be taking over with our mad racket ball skills!!! Okay maybe not, but we have started playing at the Y and it has been fun. The Y membership includes free daycare up to 2 hours a day! Yeah, it's a nice break to be able to drop Baeo off with the wonderful ladies that run the daycare and take some classes, lift weights or whatever. I can even leave and go run errands but I haven't totally taken advantage of that quite yet except to go get a quick coffee after my workout.
2 comments:
Derek's position looks a little unusual, and seems like it would hard to hit any balls!
Lacie, I believe you have skills but what the heck is Derek doing? Falling down in racketball does not seem skillful... Then again how would I know? Racketball and I aren't besties or anything.
Post a Comment