We decided to let Baeo sleep with some of his stuffed animals the other night. We had them lined up on the side of his crib when we said goodnight. I wish I had a picture after the bomb went off in his crib, Braedon being the bomb. After we put him to bed we heard a lot of talking going on in his room. A conversation was going on amongst Braedon and his furry friends. When Derek went in to check on him before he went to bed he said all the animals were scattered around all four corners of the crib and Braedon was sound asleep in the middle.
1 comment:
I remember having so many "furry friends" that all wanted to sleep in my bed that I resorted to sleeping on the floor (there wasn't room in the bed for all of us). When my mom discovered this... she got rid of enough that the rest of us fit in my bed. I was not very happy with her.........
Post a Comment