
to ONE!! I can't believe that in another 6 months my baby will be one year old. Time goes by so fast! Braedon is now sitting very well on his own, working on his bachelors degree (he was loving my sports psychology book), loving solids (I think he is going to be my human garbage disposal), talking up a storm (even though we can't understand him), picking up college chicks (I think he is the only guy that can get away with getting drool on a girl's cashmere sweater), playing wing man (he totally helped a guy go up and talk to a girl at the college today), and constantly making us laugh with his cute personality.



Oh, and yes I did make chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting to celebrate! What can I say, I love chocolate, but not as much as I LOVE this guy!
2 comments:
Crazy that he is six months old. (will it make you laugh if I tell you about my typing dyslexia and the fact that the word six had an e in it instead of an i for a minute before I noticed?) How many cupcakes did he eat before you cut him off?
That is pretty funny. We're hoping to leave that word out of his vocabulary until he is at least 4. We cut him off after 3 after he miraculously started jumping up and down from the sugar rush.
Post a Comment