Today the playgroup had an Easter egg hunt for all of the little kids. It was such a nice day that we decided to take Braedon and I’m glad we did because he had a lot of fun and it was so cute to watch.
Braedon’s first Easter egg hunt:
He figured out what to do with the eggs really fast and was crawling around and putting eggs into his little basket.
1 comment:
Braedon's so darling....I'm in love with him. He's marrying Haylee (I like to plan these things far in advance). Also, I'm clearly behind on my blog reading because I missed like 5 posts, so let me just say that you're my heroes for finding something to make my blogging faster and I'm going to go check it out right now.:) Also, I loved the Jeep post. I'll have to make Kyle read it later when he gets home (not that I'll have to force him to look at pictures of a Jeep). And you know, way to train your children up right. Haylee's been taking rides in the boys' Jeep with them and so I'm sure she'll swoon over Braedon before long.:) It all just helps my marriage plans right along.
Post a Comment