This post is going to be pretty scattered. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
First of all, I have been having a serious craving for these the past week:
I’m not sure where it came from but when Derek was going to the store to drop off his dry cleaning and asked me if I wanted anything from the store I quickly responded with DORITOS!!! I don’t know what it is about Doritos, but does the taste remind anyone else of summer days picnicking outside, BBQ’s, the beach and even peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?
The last week has been absolutely beautiful here. We have been taking advantage of the extra warm weather by going on tons of walks and taking trips to the lake. I also bought Braedon his own little bucket with sand toys which he tested out today and proved to be a success.
After months of interviews and unknowns, Derek received a call today and we are 99% sure where we will end up this summer for Derek’s internship. Tomorrow we will be 100% sure so you will have to wait to find out then.
Also, I have been struggling with keeping myself and Braedon busy during the days. So to those moms out there who have already been through the only-one-child-who-is at-the-11-month-old-stage where their kids are crazy busy into everything but still has the attention span of an ant, what did you do to fill the days? Any ideas?
Alright, time to get back to my Biggest Loser show!
1 comment:
I know I came up with stuff at the 11 month old stage but I can't for the life of me remember. Good luck. That is a super busy age.
Post a Comment