Thursday, May 6, 2010

One year ago today

After more than 30 hours of labor, this guy was born!

Baby Braedon 053 at 8:06 am.  I will never forget this day.  This is the day when mine and Derek’s lives changed forever…in a great way.  This past year Braedon has brought us so much joy and I couldn’t imagine life without him.  I am so excited to watch him grow into the little person that he is going to become.  He already has quite the personality!

Month 1:

printbaeo2  

The first smiles and little laughs made it easier to forget about the 3 months of sleep deprivation…however, I still remember it which means baby number two won’t be happening anytime soon!

Month 2:

Pictures - June 2009 006

Month 3:

Picture 007

Month 4:

Picture 097

Month 5:

Picture 164

Month 6:

baeo

Month 7:

Picture 066

Month 8:

Picture 009

Month 9:

Picture 124

Month 10:

IMG_5476

Month 11:

Picture 018

1 year old:

IMG_5789

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAEDON!!!

4 comments:

Amberly said...

Happy Birthday Braedon! I can't believe he is already a year old. I am so excited to meet him.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Braedon. I love the pictures for a year. So cute.

Unknown said...

Lacie - I will never forget that day either!! I am honored that you shared it with me.
It was an experience of a lifetime and I love you and Derek and of course, my little Baeo!
Auntie Ann

Debbie Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Braedon! I'm so anxious to see you. Thanks for the month by month pictures. I hope you don't mind having to wait for your present... I'm being selfish and want to see you open it.