Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father’s Day Derek

printbaeo4

On my wedding day I knew I was the luckiest girl in the world to be marrying just a fine man.  Thanks Kent and Debbie for raising such a good one!  However, I didn’t know at that time that there would be people on this planet that were even luckier…his kids.  Derek is an incredible father and has been from day 1.  He is hands on, loving, nurturing and only wants the best for his little Baeo and it definitely shows.  I could just sit back and watch those two interact all day long!

fam bnd smiles Picture 036

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Okay so there are a lot of things I could totally tease Derek about but not this. He REALLY is a great dad! It was so sweet to see him with Braedon, I think you are both lucky!