Monday, July 19, 2010

Another has come and gone

These weeks here in Seattle seem to fly by and we are already heading back to Ithaca in less than 4 weeks!  It’s crazy.

This weekend I got to spend some time with my best high school friends, minus Brooke.  I’m planning on seeing her in Spokane before we venture on to New York!

IMG_6213

We spent some of Friday evening playing around in Kirkland.  It was a beautiful night!

IMG_6200 IMG_6201

On Saturday we eventually made our way back to my parent’s house where we hung out on the deck and around the campfire.

IMG_6230

Love Jenny’s face…yes Jen, we are a little crazy.

IMG_6231

IMG_6245

I’m going to miss these girls.  Luckily I still have a few more weeks with Jenny since she has moved to Redmond!

On Sunday afternoon our little family went on a hike, which was cut a little shorter than what we wanted because of construction on the trail route.  We still had a great time though!!

IMG_6258 IMG_6261 IMG_6268 IMG_6270

Gorgeous views!

IMG_6274 IMG_6278 IMG_6282 IMG_6283 IMG_6287

What a great weekend!

No comments: