Friday, July 23, 2010

A post in pictures

I am happy to say that after nearly 6 months of fighting with Ulcerative Colitis I think I am finally in remission.

I spent most of my days here.

toilet-papers

Tried every type of oral drug the doctors could think of including steroids that made no difference except make me feel like this.

fatigue

Went through another one of these.

colonoscopy colonoscopy-4

To finally decide that I needed this.

infusion

Every 8 weeks for about three hours I sit here

infusion-chair

and pump my body with Remicade.

After three infusions and about two months since I started the Remicade, I am finally feeling like myself again.

Oh, and I no longer feel like I use this.

ouch-is-this-for-real-toilet-paper

Excuse me while I go do this.

doingthehappydance

2 comments:

Debbie Peterson said...

I am soooooooooooo excited for you!

Amberly said...

That is new worth doing a happy dance over!