Sunday, December 5, 2010

Marco

Polo. Ha, that was dumb, but I couldn’t think of a title and I couldn’t get it out of my head that marco goes with polo.

Yesterday we went to our first Polo match which we thought Braedon would like due to his love of horses. Well, we were right...he loved watching the horses run around.

IMG_7239

Oh, and he loves peanut butter crackers too.

IMG_7240

We watched Cornell kick butt. Too bad it also smelled like butt. It was STANK! I honestly don’t even know how Braedon was able to eat in such smelly conditions. I don’t know if I am a huge fan of polo, stank aside it is a pretty slow game with a lot of stopping and waiting around. If I was one of those horses I would have been annoyed. Also, I don’t understand how a polo player gets credit for being good or bad. Speed and stamina are both pretty important factors in most sports and these players don’t have to have either. Their horse does all the work. Anyway, it was still a fun experience and I’m glad we did it.

Moving forward…

A few months ago I found a motorcycle on clearance at Target and I knew Braedon would absolutely love it. We decided to hold on to it and give it to him for Christmas. However, because of the size there was no way we were going to haul that thing across the United States and back so we let him open it today. Braedon was pretty excited.

IMG_7241

IMG_7242

There was some assembly to be done and Braedon was right there to help.

IMG_7244

IMG_7245

IMG_7246

After helping dad for awhile he decided his other toys needed some tuning up as well.

IMG_7247

IMG_7248

It’s almost done!

IMG_7251

Ready. Set. Go!

IMG_7253

First crash of the season.

IMG_7255

Don’t worry, he recovered quickly despite the fact that he didn’t have his leathers on and got right back to it.

IMG_7256

As Braedon would say, “vroom, vroom.”

No comments: