The other day Lacie said that it seems as though it is only when I am watching Braedon that he does his best work (read most destructive or random). I tried to refute her statement but to little avail as she pointed out the beer bottle and marker incidents which were blogged about previously. About 30 minutes later she left to the gym while I was finishing getting ready and this is what I came out to:
(I had to play with the pictures in a random way…just for fun)
4 comments:
Is the problem that you are not actually watching him?
That's one way to say it but another is to call it multi-tasking with only a little attention paid to one of the tasks.
Well, I haven't been keeping up on my blog reading lately and I must say that catching up on yours had me hysterically laughing. Braedon is two things: #1 A GORGEOUS kid.....I'm serious. What a looker. He's marrying Haylee and #2 Tanner's evil twin. Also, I'm a firm believer that husbands are ENTIRELY to blame for all of the crud our kids do. And last, but not least.....Derek, I hope you've shaved.:)
Okay, son, here's the secret... you have to "Listen" the noise you hear from the other room tells you what he's doing, and this is a big thing... no noise - quickly go look!
Post a Comment