So I get home from doing laundry on Friday and the first thing Derek said to me was, “look at the camera.” Oh no, last time I came home and he said that Braedon was having a field day with empty beer bottles. What did he get into this time?
Markers. That would be our bedroom floor. Now these aren’t just any markers, these are fabric markers. I don’t know if he colored all over his new clothes before or after he decided to practice his skills on the floor. Derek was able to to get the marker off the floor just fine, but Braedon’s clothes no longer look new.
Does this look like the face of trouble or what?
We sure do love him though!
1 comment:
rubbing alcohol takes out permanent maker. pour some on a rag and blot at the marker masterpiece.
(Derek colored on the handmade wedding quilt we received from his grandmother with a permanent marker.)
Post a Comment