Tuesday, November 9, 2010

18 month stats

Braedon turned 18 months on the 6th and yesterday was his 18th month check up. I think this is the first time I have posted his stats since he was born, and I wish I had done this every few months or so. If you haven’t already noticed, this blog has kind of turned into an electronic journal for Baeo. Anyway, here are his stats:

Weight: 25 pounds

Height: 33 1/3 inches

He has about 10 teeth now and they have all started coming in at once. This makes for a very cranky toddler at times and I feel so bad. Although sucking on ice seems to numb the pain. He will suck down ice cubes until they are gone.

IMG_7093

He is only saying three words so far which consist of hot, daddy, and mommy. Other than that he still just makes the squeaky “yah” sound to everything. The doctor isn’t worried though because boys are usually a little behind when it comes to talking.

He has also started to hide behind and under things when he is going to the bathroom. The doctor said that is a good sign and I can even start putting him on the toilet. We’ll see!

IMG_7008

Uh Braedon, what are you doing? He’s embarrassed…I don’t think he realizes we can smell him after he has done it though because once he comes out of hiding he goes right back to what he was doing. Sorry Braedon but you can’t sneak that one by us.

No comments: