Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Spin me right round

There is something about Derek’s closet that draws Braedon’s attention.  He is always getting into it and dragging stuff out.  The other day he drug out a duffle bag and it all started by seeing if he would fit in the duffle bag.  It went from that to this.

IMG_7098 IMG_7095

Derek spun him around in circles, which Braedon loves.  He will randomly just start spinning in the middle of room until he gets so dizzy he falls over.  It is actually pretty funny watching him try to walk.  It reminds me of when I used to spin my cat around when I was little and then I would put her on the floor to watch her try to walk.  Wait, did I just say that?  Kids, don’t try this at home.

IMG_7101

I think he wants another ride.  Too bad dad is too dizzy and mom would throw up if she tried.

No comments: