Sunday, September 4, 2011

More Adi, as promised

So far things are going pretty smoothly with having Adi home.  She is a very calm and laid back baby, although I know that can change in an instant.  Braedon is still having a little difficulty, but I know he will get used to the change of having a sibling.  The hardest part for him is not having his mom’s total attention all of the time.  I feel so bad and am making sure that he gets some quality mom time a couple of times throughout the day where we read books and do whatever he wants.

Almost ready to leave the hospital.

IMG_8659

Eating, for the 10th time.

IMG_8674

All buckled in and ready to go.

IMG_8668

Growth spurt…

IMG_8677

Or, a Baeo.

IMG_8678

First photo of our new family of four!

IMG_8680

We have eyes!

IMG_8694

1 comment:

Megan said...

Her hair is fabulous!