Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ways to keep your toddler busy

IMG_9543

Things you’ll need:

A sink filled with soapy water

Plastic containers, bowls, and spoons

A chair for them to reach the sink

About 10 towels

A new change of clothes

A laid back personality who doesn’t mind water EVERYWHERE

A rambunctious toddler

IMG_9541

IMG_9540

IMG_9546

Next step:

Teaching him to actually wash, dry, and put away the dishes.

4 comments:

Jessica Harting said...

Way to lay down the foundation! Nice work!

Derek said...

The laid back personality that Lacie is referring to is mine. She started to troll Braedon to be careful and not get water every where... I told her that I would take care of clean up and to just relax. I then heard her quietly saying "I'm not gonna look, I'm not gonna look".

Derek said...

The laid back personality that Lacie is referring to is mine. She started to troll Braedon to be careful and not get water every where... I told her that I would take care of clean up and to just relax. I then heard her quietly saying "I'm not gonna look, I'm not gonna look".

Amberly said...

Excellent training program.