Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The last couple of weeks

Unfortunately, this update post is going to be picture less, because my computer is broken and it wont be fixed for at least two weeks! How did I survive without a computer? I feel so out of the loop!

Last week, the kids and I flew to Seattle to see my family. I was a little nervous about flying with both of them alone because I was going to be outnumbered, but overall, they both did great! It only being a 2 hour flight helped too. So much better than having to fly from Ithaca!

The week was really nice. Braedon just loves grandma and grandpa's house! When we were sitting at the airport waiting to come back home Braedon told me that he missed grandma, but she was going to fly to us soon. We didn't do a whole lot, except hang out and relax. I got to get in a couple of runs outside, and take a spin class, which I have missed so much! After marathon training is over, you better believe I will be back in spin!

Derek played bachelor while we were gone and seemed to do just fine! Work kept him busy as well as working on Braedon's boat bed. I secretly would love a quiet week on my own! It is nice to have our family back together again though.

I promise to post pictures next time I am able to because lets be honest, pictures totally make a post.

No comments: